Terex Cranes - Italy
Reggiane Cranes and Plants S.p.A Motronica
- C.so Perrone, 29 31
- 16152 Genova
- Phone: +39 010 614 221
- Electronic Hardware and Software,
Sales & Service
- Electronic Controllers
- Complete electronic control systems
Genova is the main town of Liguria Region, located in North-West part of Italy with a population of 610,000. Genova is a maritime town favored by nature, it is one of the major industrial cities in Italy. Moreover, port and tourism activities are very important for its economy, as well.
Motronica was founded in 2001 as the electronic department of the former Fantuzzi Reggiane Group by a group of engineers with experience in automation systems for the automotive industry. In 2009 Motronica became part of Terex.
The team members work at this location on an area of around 800 square meters / 8.600 square feet.
Flexible and Reliable solutions
The mission of the Genova specialists is to provide automation and control solutions based on automotive standard electronics which guarantee extreme reliability and flexibility in the hardest applications and environmental conditions. From the beginning of its activity Terex Genova works to assure excellence in product knowledge, efficiency and durability in product design and high level of support providing excellent value to its customers. Each year Terex Genova activities have been more an more focused on developing a complete suite of software solution in order to support the customers from the design phase to the after sales services, make them able to deliver electronic control applications easy to design, easy to maintain and easy to operate. Uptime, high level of safety and competitive pricing complete the scenario to provide customers with lowest total cost of ownership solutions
• Graphic Displays from simple monochromatic displays with integrated controllers up to 5,5”, 7” and 12” colour display range based on Linux O.S. (U-Vision)
• Electronic controls systems, based on 8, 16 and 32 bits controllers in automotive standards
• Keyboards and inclinometers with CAN-bus interface
• Electronic cards for electrical signal processing
• M-Vision development environment to develop CAN-bus applications in easy way
• R-Vision teleassistance software providing remote maintenance and trouble shooting functionalities
•Truck Track fleet management software with web interface to manage operational, parameters and alarms data of a fleet of vehicles
• Identification systems based on magnetic card readers, i-button and RFId technologies
• Container tracking solutions based on DGPS technology
• Cablings solution in automotive standards
Sales and Service
At this location we offer the following products for sales and services: Electronic Hardware, Software and Cablings in automotive applications.