- New Equipment
- Digger Derricks
- Overcenter Aerial Devices
- Non-Overcenter Aerial Devices
- Telescopic Aerial Devices
- Auger Drills
- Auger Tools
- HD/XHD Foundation Auger Tools
- Digger Derrick Augers
- Barrel Tools
- Spin-Bottom, Drill Bucket
- Spin-Bottom, Clean Out Bucket
- Dump-Bottom, Drill Bucket
- Dump-Bottom, Clean Out Bucket
- Core Barrels
- Core Barrel Rings
- Teeth & Blocks
- Auger Tooling Catalog
- New Customer Account Application
- Green Solutions
- Used Equipment
- Rental Equipment
- Dealer Locator
Visit www.terex.com to see the entire range of equipment offered by Terex.
Spin-Bottom, Drill Bucket
Used for drilling loose sandy soil, small cobble stones and mud conditions when material will generally not adhere to the auger flighting
TX212 carbide tooth
Fits W05 Block.
Heat-treated dirt tooth regular gauge
Normal dirt digging situations.
Heat-treated dirt tooth outside gauge tooth
Outside tooth for normal dirt digging situations.
Four tip conical carbide 1/2” thick. conical carbide brazed
Rock cutting tooth heat treated for strength and durability.
Heat treated alloy steel body, sharp-nose carbide tip, short retainer
For drilling most soils and broken or laminated rock.
- 3/4” wall thickness
- Standard 40" barrel length
- Choice of teeth
- Choice of pilot bits (refer to foundation auger tool section for options)