- New Equipment
- Digger Derricks
- Overcenter Aerial Devices
- Non-Overcenter Aerial Devices
- Telescopic Aerial Devices
- Auger Drills
- Auger Tools
- HD/XHD Foundation Auger Tools
- Bullet Tooth Rock Auger (BTR)
- Blade Auger, Heavy Duty
- Dirt Auger Heavy Duty
- Digger Derrick Augers
- Barrel Tools
- Teeth & Blocks
- Auger Tooling Catalog
- Green Solutions
- Used Equipment
- Rental Equipment
- Dealer Locator
Visit www.terex.com to see the entire range of equipment offered by Terex.
Heavy Duty Dirt Tool
Terex® Texoma Dirt Augers are designed to maximize drill footage in loose to compacted soils, stiff clay , loose gravel and soft shale.
Key Product Features:
- Standard Heavy Duty one Inch (1”) Flighting
- Extra Heavy Duty 1 1/2” Flighting available
- Square Drive Pilot Bit
- Heavy Duty Kelly Box is reinforced with gussets
- Flighting pitch is engineered to maximize material flow from the tooth cutting area to maximize productivity.
- Tooth angles and location are precisely controlled to optimize tooth penetration providing superior productivity and tooth life.
- Various sizes, types of teeth, and pilot bits available
- Optional recessed kelly box available