The RT 35-1 is a 35 t (38.5 USt) rough terrain crane with a 30.1 m (98.75 ft ) full power mechanically synchronized boom.
Rough Terrain Crane
The new Terex rough terrain crane TRT 35US is a 39 USt max capacity crane with a main boom length of 99 ft. The model features the new TEOS Terex Operating System: on a 10 inch touch screen display, this new control system has a totally new user interface with improved information flow and accessibility, to increase customer’s operating efficiency.
- 39 USt maximum lifting capacity
- 99 ft hydraulic four section boom - proportional telescoping mode
- 108 ft maximum tip height main boom
- Additional lattice jib of 26 ft
- 135 ft max tip height with jib
- Four steering modes
- Extra wide and tiltable cabin
- Ergonomic and customizable electro-proportional joysticks