Go off-road confidently with Terex rough terrain cranes. With excellent ground clearance and up to four steering modes, positioning these cranes in even the most rugged terrain is easy.
Add to that their flexibility, durable construction and low cost of ownership, and you can see why Terex rough terrain cranes are an easy choice for day-in-day-out lifting.
- 70 t (77 USt) maximum lifting capacity at 3 m (9.8 ft)
- 32.4 m (106 ft) four section boom - dual mode
- 55 m (180.4 ft) maximum tip height
- Three mode steering
- < 115
- Max. boom length RT, ft
- Max. capacity RT, USt
- Max. tip height with jib RT, ft
- < 35
- 50,1 - 60
- 60,1 - 80
- Max. boom length RT, m
- Max. capacity RT, t
- Max. tip height with jib RT, m