Now Serving Outside Customers!
Terex India R&D Engineering Center is Here to Serve You
Terex India R&D Center (TIRC), established in December 2008, is highly respected worldwide for providing top-level engineering services to Terex Corporation businesses. The team that is based out of Bangalore supports about 15 Terex engineering centers around the world.
Now, we have opened our doors to also serve outside customers. We are prepared to meet your engineering needs for a specific project or to complement existing engineering resources. TIRC is committed to providing differentiated, innovative solutions that result in excellent equipment productivity for your business. It is a perfect balance of global collaboration and local innovation.
For more information or to discuss a project, please reach out to the contacts at right.
The Terex India R&D Center was established with the objective of providing engineering support to all segment engineering teams across the globe including products manufactured indigenously to suit the Indian market. The team supports engineering in the United States, United Kingdom, Europe and Asia Pacific.
The Terex India R&D Center unites professional expertise with practical experience in Technical Publication, Product Design, Computer Aided Engineering (Simulation & Virtual Testing), Product Evaluation and Testing. More than 150 team members, including members of associate partner companies, are continuously proving their excellence and adding onto the success of the center.
Virtual prototypes of components and aggregate assemblies are made and assembled on computer workstations using 3D technology. The performance is checked on computers using simulation techniques, thus saving a lot of time for the end-user as well as lowering development costs. The team has won accolades globally for their innovative solutions, which has resulted in delivering better value to our end customers. Currently, Terex India R&D Center supports the following Terex locations:
- Terex Aerial Work Platform Sites: Redmond (USA), Changzhou (China), Oklahoma (USA), Umbertide (Italy)
- Terex Utilities: Watertown (USA)
- Terex Materials Processing Sites: Bad Schönborn (Germany), Bidwell (USA), Brisbane (Australia), Crespellano (Italy), Dungannon (Northern Ireland, UK), Fontanafredda (Italy), Fort Wayne (USA), Melbourne (Australia), Newton (USA), Omagh (Northern Ireland, UK)
We look forward to doing business with you!
Vineet Sharma, Executive Director – TIRC
- OEM experience in Design Engineering and Manufacturing Engineering
- Engineering company, not just a services company
- Work on products across various product portfolio and functions
- Exposure and expertise in complete product development life cycle
- Vineet Sharma, Executive Director – TIRC
- Shashishekar Markandeya, Senior Engineering Group Manager Shashishekar.Markandeya@terex.com
- Anita Verma, Deputy Engineering Group Manager Anita.Verma@terex.com
- Manish Bhatt, Business Development Manish.Bhatt@terex.com