Terex has relationships with thousands of suppliers and vendors around the globe. We set high standards for our suppliers, and work to ensure our suppliers are socially, legally and ethically responsible. We expect all suppliers who do business with Terex to uphold the human rights, labor, health and safety, environmental and business ethics practices which are prescribed in our Supplier Code of Conduct, and are enumerated in the disclosures listed below.
- Conflicts Minerals Policy
- California Transparency in Supply Chains Act
- California Proposition 65
- European Union REACH Regulation
- Terex Prohibits Modern Slavery Financial Year 2020