The J-960 is the most compact tracked jaw crusher in the Terex® Finlay range. This aggressive and versatile crusher is ideal for small scale on-site crushing of aggregates and construction demolition waste. Th...
The Terex® Finlay LJ-130 hybrid jaw crusher is the largest mobile jaw crusher in our range and has been developed for large-scale quarry and mining operations. The machine can operate as standalone primary crusher or integrated into a mobile or static crushing and screening plant.
The machine can be powered either by the onboard genset powerpack configuration or connected to an external power source. Both power options provide operators with significant power, servicing and maintenance cost savings in direct comparison to a diesel/ hydraulic powered plant.
For easy transport movement between locations the plant can be split down and reassembled without the need for heavy crane assistance on site.
- The plant’s electrically driven power systems provide significant cost advantages and environmental efficiencies.
- The large feed width and gape enables the crusher to accept larger and coarser material reducing the need for hammering of oversized product
- Automatic variable speed VGF ensures continuous choke feeding of the crushing chamber for optimal productivity.
- High powered electric drive ensures precise chamber controls and reverse functionality for clearing blockages and assisting in construction demolition, asphalt and recycling applications.
- T-Link telematics hardware and software along with free seven year data subscription are fitted and installed as standard.
Terex FInlay LJ-130 hybrid jaw crusher (set up/tear down)
Terex Finlay LJ-130 hybrid jaw crusher
|Net Engine Power||Tier 3 - CAT 540hp | Tier 4 Final / Stage V - Scania 550hp / Tier 3 - CAT 403kW | Tier 4 Final / Stage V - Scania 410kW|
|Inlet Opening||51” x 39” / 1300 x 1000mm|
|Operating Weight||271,169lbs / 123,000kg|
|Transport Dimensions||Height 13’ 11” | Width 11’ 9” | Length 55’ 8” / Height 4.25m | Width 3.4m | Length 17m|
|Working Dimensions||Height 6.4m | Width 7.3m | Length 71’ 6” / Height 21’ 3” | Width 24’ 1” | Length 71’ 6”|
REMOTE PLANT MAXIMISATION.
That's what Terex Finlays’ T-Link telematics system is all about.
T-Link telematics system is the optimum tool to connect you remotely to your Terex Finlay equipment.
At any given time you can see the exact location and status of your crushers and screeners.
T-Link has been fitted to all Terex Finlay crushers* since 1st January 2016 and screeners* from 1st January 2017 (*machines fitted with electronic engine).