The Terex Finlay IC-100 compact impact crusher has been specifically designed for quarrying, construction and demolition debris, reinforced concrete and asphalt recycling applications. The IC-100 features a Ø860mm x 860mm (Ø34" x 34") direct drive horizontal impact chamber with variable rotor speed. The advanced electronic control system monitors, controls and regulates the speed of the VGF to maintain a consistent feed of material into the impact chamber to maintain optimal crushing capacity. The IC-100 provides operators with a compact and versatile machine that gives high material reduction ratios and produces a consistent product grading.
The compact size, ease of transport, quick set up times and intuitive operation make this machine ideal for contract crushers, independent rental houses and small scale operators.
- Direct drive Ø860mm x 860mm (Ø34" x 34") crusher chamber with independent belt tensioner allowing for rapid adjustment.
- Hydraulic apron setting assist provides convenient and efficient adjustment of the aprons.
- Hydraulic overload protection in event that an un-crushable object enters chamber.
- The ease of material flow through the machine has been greatly improved with each component increasing in width as the material moves through the machine.
- Crusher chamber is supplied with a 4 bar rotor and two apron design for large reduction ratios and consistent product shape.
|Net Engine Power: Tier 3 / Stage IIIA||John Deere 6068 260hp / John Deere 6068 194kW|
|Net Engine Power: Tier 4F / Stage IV||Volvo 275hp / Volvo 205kW|
|Net Engine Power: Stage V||Volvo 275hp / Volvo 205kW|
|Rotor Size||Ø 34” x33” / Ø860mm x 830mm|
|Transport Weight||52,250lbs / 23,600kg|