The Finlay® 694+ portable triple deck screener has been developed to fulfil the demands of high production producers in quarrying, mining, sand and gravel, coal, woodchip and topsoil applications. The new high ...
The Finlay® 674 inclined screen is a compact easily transportable machine that offers operators rapid set up and tear down times. The screenbox features three decks giving a large screening area of 170ft2 to provide efficient screening even at small fractions and high capacity.
The screenbox features quick wedge tensioning, access holes and bottom deck hydraulic tensioning system to reduce time required for mesh changes. All four discharge conveyors are adjustable and hydraulically fold for transport.
The fourth product ‘oversize plus’ conveyor has variable tilt and side slew to accurately discharge material for recirculation and stockpiling.
- Triple deck screen with galvanized all round fixed catwalk access for ease of operation and maintenance.
- The fourth (oversize plus) conveyor provides variable tilt and slide slew capability to accurately discharge materials for recirculation to crushers or for stockpiling.
- Maximum utilisation of the three decks provides ultra-efficient screening capabilities even at small aggregate sizes.
- Updated hopper and belt feeder gives improved material flow onto main conveyor.
- Screen box angle can be hydraulically adjusted to an angle between 18° - 37°.
Terex Finlay 674 inclined screen (set up / tear down sequence)
J-1170 direct drive jaw crusher and 674 inclined screen in recycled concrete application
Terex Finlay 674 inclined screen (Quarry)
|Net Engine Power||Tier 3 - Cat 102hp | Tier 4F / Stage IV - 110hp / Tier 3 - Cat 77W | Tier 4F / Stage IV - 98.1kW|
|Screen||12’ x 5’ / 3.65m x 1.5m|
|Weight||62,832lbs / 28,500kg|
|Transport Dimensions||Height 11' 3'' | Width 9' 9'' | Length 53' 10'' / Height 3.44m | Width 2.98m | Length 16.42m|
|Working Dimensions||Height 11' 1'' | Width 57' 1'' | Length 55' 2'' / Height 5.82m | Width 17.4m | Length 16.81m|
REMOTE PLANT MAXIMISATION.
That's what Terex Finlays’ T-Link telematics system is all about.
T-Link telematics system is the optimum tool to connect you remotely to your Terex Finlay equipment.
At any given time you can see the exact location and status of your crushers and screeners.
T-Link has been fitted to all Terex Finlay crushers* since 1st January 2016 and screeners* from 1st January 2017 (*machines fitted with electronic engine).