The Terex® Finlay 694+ portable triple deck screener has been developed to fulfil the demands of high production producers in quarrying, mining, sand and gravel, coal, woodchip and topsoil applications. The new...
The Terex Finlay 694+ Hybrid Inclined Screen offers operators the flexibility to power the plant either by an electrical connection or diesel/hydraulic configuration. The plant features a triple deck screen configuration providing three full sized 6.1m x 1.53m (20’ x 5’) screens.
An innovative hydraulically folded fourth (oversize plus) conveyor allows simple adjustment with variable tilt and slew discharge, between 18 degree and 30 degree, for recirculating in a closed circuit with a crusher or stockpiling of finished material.
- The plant’s electrically driven power system provide significant cost advantages and efficiencies.
- Superior performance in dusty applications and in high altitude environments.
- The triple deck 6.1m x 1.525m (20’ x 5’) screen box with full catwalk access is the largest and most accessible in it’s class.
- Maximum utilisation of three 6.1m x 1.525m (20’ x 5’) decks provide ultra-efficient screening capacities even at small aggregate sizes.
- Screen box angle can be hydraulically adjusted to an angle between 18° - 30°.
|Net Engine Power||Tier 3 - Cat 130hp | Tier 4F / Stage V 131hp / Tier 3 - Cat 97kW | Tier 4F / Stage V 98kW|
|Screen||20’ x 5’ / 6.1m x 1.53m|
|Weight||88,184lbs / 40,000kg|
|Transport Dimensions||Height 11' 11'' | Width 9' 10'' | Length 64' 7'' / Height 3.65m | Width 3m | Length 19.7m|
|Working Dimensions||Height 19' 0'' | Width 60' 7'' | Length 68' 11'' / Height 5.8m | Width 18.45m | Length 21.01m|
REMOTE PLANT MAXIMISATION.
That's what Terex Finlays’ T-Link telematics system is all about.
T-Link telematics system is the optimum tool to connect you remotely to your Terex Finlay equipment.
At any given time you can see the exact location and status of your crushers and screeners.
T-Link has been fitted to all Terex Finlay crushers* since 1st January 2016 and screeners* from 1st January 2017 (*machines fitted with electronic engine).