The Hybrid Terex® Finlay J-1175 mobile jaw crusher offers operators the flexibility to power the plant either by mains electric connection or the onboard genset powerpack configuration. Either power option pres...
The hybrid Terex® Finlay J-1175 mobile jaw crusher offers operators the flexibility to power the plant either by mains electric connection or the onboard genset powerpack configuration.
Either power option presents operators with significant power, servicing and maintenance cost savings in direct comparison to a diesel/hydraulic powered plant.
The plant incorporates the robust Terex® JW42 high performance electrically driven single toggle jaw chamber and a heavy duty VGF feeder to give optimum production in quarrying, mining, demolition and recycling applications.
Additional benefits include, rapid set up time, ease of maintenance, high reduction ratio, high output capacity and advanced electronic control system.
- The plant’s electrically driven power systems provide significant cost advantages and efficiencies.
- Superior performance in dusty applications and in high altitude environments.
- Automatic variable speed VGF ensures continuous choke feeding of the crushing chamber for optimal productivity.
- High powered electric drive ensures precise chamber controls and reverse functionality for clearing blockages and assisting in demolition and recycling applications.
- T-Link telematics hardware and software along with free seven year data subscription are fitted and installed as standard.
Terex Finlay J-1175 (Hybrid) Jaw Crusher
Terex Finlay J-1175 Hybrid Jaw Crusher
|Net Engine Power||Tier 2 Equivalent - Scania 350hp | Stage V - Scania DC9 345hp / Tier 2 Equivalent - Scania 261kW | Stage V - Scania DC9 257kW|
|Inlet Opening||42" x 30" / 1070mm x 760mm|
|Operating Weight||119,711lbs / 54,300kg|
|Transport Dimensions||Height 11' 6'' | Width 9' 6'' | Length 47' 8'' / Height 3.5m | Width 2.9m | Length 14.5m|
|Working Dimensions||Height 12' 1'' | Width 20' 4'' | Length 51' 8'' / Height 3.9m | Width 6.2m | Length 15.7m|
REMOTE PLANT MAXIMISATION.
That's what Terex Finlays’ T-Link telematics system is all about.
T-Link telematics system is the optimum tool to connect you remotely to your Terex Finlay equipment.At any given time you can see the exact location and status of your crushers and screeners.
But even better, this information also shows you precisely what areas you can improve in order to remotely optimise your profitability without needing to be standing beside your machine.
T-Link has been fitted to all Terex Finlay crushers* since 1st January 2016 and screeners* from 1st January 2017 (*machines fitted with electronic engine).