Welcome to Terex Finlay!
Terex® Finlay have been manufacturing a comprehensive range of tracked mobile crushing, screening and conveying equipment for 60 years.Terex® Finlay are global pioneers in tracked mobile solutions and offer a comprehensive range of equipment to the quarrying, mining, construction, demolition and recycling industries. Our range of innovative machines are manufactured to provide efficient production, low operational costs and ease of maintenance.
It is our pleasure to announce the appointment of Sean Grieve to the position of Finlay Sales Director, North America.Read more: of Sean Grieve joins Terex as Finlay Sales Director for North America
Terex Finlay has expanded its North American dealer network with the addition of High Ground Equipment. The renowned heavy equipment supplier will act as an authorized sales, service, parts and rental provider for the full range of Finlay crushing, screening and conveying equipment across New England with immediate effect.Read more: of Terex Finlay Grows Its North American Dealer Network with High Ground Equipment
Terex Finlay will display three machines from their crushing, screening and conveying range Conexpo 2020. The three machines that will be on display at the show are: I-120RS impact crusher, 883+ (triple shaft) heavy duty screener and TF-75L low level feeder. Visitors will also be able to get demonstrations of our latest virtual reality technology on the booth.Read more: of Terex Finlay to Display Three Machines at CONEXPO
New Product launches
Terex Finlay TF-75H High Level Organics Feeder
Terex Finlay TF-75H Organics Feeder
The TF-75H organics high level feeder has been engineered specifically for the stockpiling and aerating of lower density, bulky materials such as soils, mulch, biomass and compost.
- Auger at the hopper outlet provides aeration and untangling solution and minimizes fluctuations in bulk density of organic materials.
- Heavy duty auger design, equipped with replaceable hardened paddles.
- The adjustable operating speed of the feeder belt ensures controlled and efficient flow of material.
- Specifically designed organics hopper improves material flow eliminating bridging and ensures efficient movement of materials.
Terex Finlay 694+ inclined screen
Terex Finlay 694+ Inclined Screen
The next generation 694+ inclined screen has been developed to fulfill the demands of high production producers. The new high energy screenbox features three full size 6.1m x 1.53m (20’ x 5’) decks that can process fine, sticky and dirty material with ease in quarrying, mining, sand and gravel, coal, woodchip and topsoil applications.
- Simplified and reconfigured folding mechanism for the onboard product conveyors for ease of deployment and user-friendly operation.
- Hydraulic folding catwalks as standard for improved onsite efficiency and to enable rapid screenbox deployment.
- Maximum utilisation of three 20’ x 5’ (6.1m x 1.53m) decks provide ultra-efficient screening capacities even at small aggregate sizes.
- The fourth (oversize plus) conveyor provides variable tilt and side slew capability to accurately discharge materials for re-circulation to crushers or for stockpiling.
- Screen box angle can be hydraulically adjusted to an angle between 18°and 32°.
- T-Link telematics hardware and software along with free seven year data subscription are fitted and installed as standard.
Looking for your local Terex Finlay distributor? Enter your location information (as easy as your ZIP code) into the Terex Finlay Dealer Locator, and addresses, maps and links will point you toward your local dealer