Bullet Tooth, Blade Tooth & Dirt Augers
To provide increases performance at your job site, we offer a variety of styles to choose from.
- Bullet tools utilize carbide tipped bullet teeth to penetrate hard rock & fracturable material
- Dirt tools work best in loose materal.
- Blade tools are used in non-fracturable conditions such as sandstone or limestone material
Key Product Features:
- Standard Heavy Duty 1” Flighting
- Extra Heavy Duty 1 1/2” Flighting available
- Square Drive Pilot bit
- Flighting pitch is engineered to enhance material flow from the tooth cutting area to increase productivity.
- Tooth angles and location are precisely controlled to improve tooth penetration providing superior productivity and tooth life.
- Various sizes, types of teeth, and pilot bits available