Terex Washing Systems offer a range of dewatering screens. Their rugged construction is designed to combat a range of applications.
Whilst primarily applied for dewatering with retained fines they are capable of being used in a wide range of applications.
The screen incorporates a 45° sloping back deck section, fitted with slotted apertures across the direction of flow. The main deck of the screen slopes upwards at 5° vibration is
produced by two exciter motors operating at 980rpm.
|3.7m x 1.5m (12’ x 5’)
4kW (5.5hp)(2off) 960rpm
4.3m (14’ 1”)
3.0m (9’ 8”)
110tph (121tn us) Course Sand
80tph (88tn us) Fine Sand
• Dewatering screen, catchbox and chutes combined onto a single frame
• Exceptional dewatering performance
• Modular screen decks
• Side protection liners
• Rubber lined discharge chute
• Removes water following dewatering operation to 10–15% of residual water content
• Major reduction in saleable material discharging to the pond, thus reducing pond maintenance and saving money
• Heavy-duty robust construction ideal for rugged operating environment
• Low maintenance
• All wear areas rubber lined - optional
• Quick assembly time
• Breaks down into one 20’ (6m) container
• Galvanised structure
• Steel support structure
• Underflow Slurry Pump
© 2018 Terex Corporation. All Rights Reserved.