Single Toggle Jaw Crusher
The Terex® Jaques Single Toggle jaw crushers feature large gape feed openings, high production and low operating costs. These rugged machines are manufactured with heavy duty parts for constant operation and long life. Typical applications for our single-toggle jaw crushers are in mining, quarrying and recycling. The jaw crushers handle ores, rock, gravel and recycled concrete.
- Proven design with a long history of trouble free operation in tough mining and quarrying applications
- Frame fabricated from low carbon steel, reinforced with ribs throughout. All mounting surfaces are fully machined for accurate alignment of critical components
- Heavy duty self-aligning double row roller bearings throughout, sealed against the ingress of dust and dirt.
- Main bearing housings are removable for maintenance.
- Jaw faces reversible top to bottom for maximum life.