Welcome to Terex Finlay!
Terex® Finlay have been manufacturing a comprehensive range of tracked mobile crushing, screening and conveying equipment for 60 years.Terex® Finlay are global pioneers in tracked mobile solutions and offer a comprehensive range of equipment to the quarrying, mining, construction, demolition and recycling industries. Our range of innovative machines are manufactured to provide efficient production, low operational costs and ease of maintenance.
Terex Finlay announces Dungannon Plant Sales Ireland Ltd as its newest dealer in ‘home market’ of Ireland.Terex Finlay are delighted to announce the appointment of Dungannon Plant Sales Ireland (DPS Ireland), to distribute and support the full line up of Terex Finlay crushers, screeners and conveying equipment in the Northern half of the island of Ireland.Read more: of Terex Finlay announces Dungannon Plant Sales Ireland Ltd as its newest dealer in ‘home market’ of Ireland.
The Terex Finlay J-1280 Mobile Hybrid Jaw Crusher offers operators the flexibility to power the plant either by an onboard genset powerpack configuration or connected to an external power source. Both power options provide operators with significant power, servicing and maintenance cost savings in direct comparison to a diesel/hydraulic powered plant.Read more: of Terex Finlay introduce new J-1280 Hybrid Jaw Crusher
It’s with great sadness that we announce the passing of our friend, LaVerne "Tuffy" E. Rose. Tuffy passed away on Thursday 24th September, 2020. Tuffy was deeply loved by his family and friends and was an icon of our industry. He was an extraordinary and accomplished entrepreneur who established Nevada Equipment – a specialized aggregate equipment company who served the Michigan and surrounding markets and whose principals and values are represented today through HiPoint Aggregate Equipment.Read more: of It’s with great sadness that we announce the passing of our friend, LaVerne "Tuffy" E. Rose
New Product Launches
Terex Finlay J-1280 Hybrid Jaw Crusher
Terex Finlay J-1280 Jaw CrusherThe Terex Finlay J-1280 hybrid jaw crusher offers operators the flexibility to power the plant either by an onboard genset powerpack configuration or connected to an external power source.
- The plant’s electrically driven power systems provide significant cost advantages and environmental efficiencies.
- Superior performance in dusty applications and in high altitude environments.
- Automatic variable speed VGF ensures continuous choke feeding of the crushing chamber for optimal productivity.
- High powered electric drive ensures precise chamber controls and reverse functionality for clearing blockages and assisting in construction demolition, asphalt and recycling applications.
Terex Finlay TF-75H High Level Organics Feeder
Terex Finlay TF-75H Organics Feeder
The TF-75H organics high level feeder has been engineered specifically for the stockpiling and aerating of lower density, bulky materials such as soils, mulch, biomass and compost.
- Auger at the hopper outlet provides aeration and untangling solution and minimizes fluctuations in bulk density of organic materials.
- Heavy duty auger design, equipped with replaceable hardened paddles.
- The adjustable operating speed of the feeder belt ensures controlled and efficient flow of material.
- Specifically designed organics hopper improves material flow eliminating bridging and ensures efficient movement of materials.
Terex Finlay 694+ Inclined Screen
Terex Finlay 694+ Inclined Screen
The next generation 694+ inclined screen has been developed to fulfill the demands of high production producers. The new high energy screenbox features three full size 6.1m x 1.53m (20’ x 5’) decks that can process fine, sticky and dirty material with ease in quarrying, mining, sand and gravel, coal, woodchip and topsoil applications.
- Simplified and reconfigured folding mechanism for the onboard product conveyors for ease of deployment and user-friendly operation.
- Hydraulic folding catwalks as standard for improved onsite efficiency and to enable rapid screenbox deployment.
- Maximum utilisation of three 20’ x 5’ (6.1m x 1.53m) decks provide ultra-efficient screening capacities even at small aggregate sizes.
- The fourth (oversize plus) conveyor provides variable tilt and side slew capability to accurately discharge materials for re-circulation to crushers or for stockpiling.
- Screen box angle can be hydraulically adjusted to an angle between 18°and 32°.
- T-Link telematics hardware and software along with free seven year data subscription are fitted and installed as standard.
Looking for your local Terex Finlay distributor? Enter your location information (as easy as your ZIP code) into the Terex Finlay Dealer Locator, and addresses, maps and links will point you toward your local dealer