Terex Corporation and its subsidiaries (collectively, Terex) provide links from their websites (Terex Sites) to third party websites for your convenience. Terex has no control over, and is not responsible for, the content, accuracy, rights to intellectual property, products, services, timeliness, quality or completeness of information at such other sites. When you select a link to an outside site, you are leaving the Terex Site and are subject to the privacy, copyright and security policies of that other site.
Terex does not provide reciprocal links. Creation of a link to your site by Terex does not obligate you to create a return link. If you wish to create a link to a Terex Site, you may do so in adherence with the requirements provided in the Inbound Links section of this Linking Policy.
Terex encourages and welcomes links from other sites, provided that you adhere to the following requirements:
- You observe all copyright and other applicable laws and comply with the Terex Copyright notice.
- You may not use any Terex trademark or logo without the prior consent of Terex.
- Links must use plain text or the Terex logo. Please contact the Terex Marketing Department to obtain this logo.
- You do not frame, replicate or mirror the Terex Site or otherwise present the content as your own.
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with Terex or any products and services Terex provides.
- You do not provide misleading or false information about Terex, its Site, services, or products.
- You do not link to graphics, tables or documents within the Terex Site, especially in an effort to place the downloading burden on the Terex web servers.
It is not necessary to obtain prior permission to link to a Terex Site. However, if you wish to link to a Terex Site, you should provide written notice to the Terex Marketing Department of your intention, as this will allow Terex to notify you of upcoming changes to site content and structure so that your links do not become invalid.