In April of 2009, Cedarapids®, Simplicity®, Canica® and Jaques® were brought together to form a comprehensive crushing and screening product line called Terex® Minerals Processing Systems.
All four companies have a long, rich tradition of manufacturing high quality, reliable equipment. Today, as Terex® Minerals Processing Systems, we are proud to carry that tradition forward, offering new, cost-effective equipment our customers know they can depend on.
Over 125 Years of Serving the Industry
- 1885 Jaques Founded
- 1921 Simplicity Founded
- 1923 Cedarapids Founded as Iowa Manufacturing Co.
- 1974 Canica Founded
- 1997 Simplicity and Canica acquired by Terex Corporation
- 1999 Cedarapids acquired by Terex Corporation
- 2001 Jaques acquired by Terex Corporation
- 2001 Terex Infrastructure Group Formed
- 2003 Terex Materials Processing & Mining Group Formed
- 2009 Terex® Minerals Processing Systems Formed