2022 Spring Training School Dates: May 4-5, 2022
Our school provides an excellent opportunity for new and veteran operators, supervisors and engineers to train on the use of Terex Bid-Well Automatic Roller Pavers. The school is two days in length, providing the student with a comprehensive understanding of the setup, operation and troubleshooting of Terex Bid-Well equipment.
Includes a series of lectures that will cover:
• Machine Set up
• Bridge paving applications
• Texture and curing applications
• Controller adjustment and troubleshooting
• Skewed deck applications
• Screed rail and chair set up
• Road, highway and airport paving applications
• Thin bonded overlay applications
• Slope and canal applications
• A multitude of other topics
Consists of a demonstration pour using a Terex Bid-Well paver on or around the Terex Bid-Well campus in Canton, South Dakota.
The students will receive hands on training in the setup and operation of a paver for a standard pour. After lunch on the second day the students will be given a tour of the Terex Bid-Well campus.
Terex Bid-Well Service School
For any questions please contact
Telephone: +1 605-987-2603