The 2023 Spring Training School is now full for the dates: May 3-4, 2023! Keep an eye out here for the next one.
Our school provides an excellent opportunity for new and veteran operators, supervisors and engineers to train on the use of Terex Bid-Well Automatic Roller Pavers. The school is two days in length, providing the student with a comprehensive understanding of the setup, operation and troubleshooting of Terex Bid-Well equipment.
Includes a series of lectures that will cover:
• Machine Set up
• Bridge paving applications
• Texture and curing applications
• Controller adjustment and troubleshooting
• Skewed deck applications
• Screed rail and chair set up
• Road, highway and airport paving applications
• Thin bonded overlay applications
• Slope and canal applications
• A multitude of other topics
Day 2 :
Consists of a demonstration pour using a Terex Bid-Well paver on or around the Terex Bid-Well campus in Canton, South Dakota.
The students will receive hands on training in the setup and operation of a paver for a standard pour. After lunch on the second day the students will be given a tour of the Terex Bid-Well campus.
Terex Bid-Well Service School
For any questions, comments or concerns, please contact:
Jason McCann (Service School Coordinator)
Telephone: +1 605-366-1142