Meet Peter Morton, Production Team Leader (Eagle Farm)
- How long have you worked for the company? I have been with Terex a little over 10 years
- What position(s) have you held during your service? During my time I been a part of every assembly section, from receiving parts into the store, assembling the cranes, to loading them on the back of a truck ready for the customer. My current role is Team Leader of Pre-paint, where we inspect the quality of the build and operation of a Franna.
- Favourite thing about your job? One of my favourite things about my job is being the first person to perform a lift with the crane and driving them on the road.
- How do you like to spend your time outside of work? Outside side of work I enjoy my time taking my boat out fishing or heading to Moreton island to fish off the beach. I’m the Vice Captain of a fishing club, which keeps me busy with a fishing competition every month. My other hobby is turf, keeping my yard looking like a bowling green.
- Best memory of working at Franna? One of the highlights during my time has been being a part of the team to build the first AT 40. From creating a timber version of the front body, to working with the team to assemble the first production machine.