In April of 2009, Cedarapids®, Simplicity®, Canica® and Jaques® were brought together to form a comprehensive crushing and screening product line called Terex® Minerals Processing Systems.
All four companies have a long, rich tradition of manufacturing high quality, reliable equipment. Today, as Terex® Minerals Processing Systems, we are proud to carry that tradition forward, offering new, cost-effective equipment our customers know they can depend on.
Over 250 Years of Serving the Industry
- 1885 Jaques Founded
- 1921 Simplicity Founded
- 1923 Cedarapids Founded as Iowa Manufacturing Co.
- 1974 Canica® Founded
- 1997 Simplicity® and Canica® acquired by Terex® Corporation
- 1999 Cedarapids acquired by Terex® Corporation
- 2001 Jaques acquired by Terex® Corporation
- 2001 Terex® Infrastructure Group Formed
- 2003 Terex® Materials Processing & Mining Group Formed
- 2009 Terex® Minerals Processing Systems Formed
- 2021 Simplicity® Celebrates 100-Year Anniversary
- 2023 Cedarapids® Celebrates 100-Year Anniversary
- 2024 Canica® Celebrates 50-Year Anniversary