Terex® AggreSand wash plant combines aggregate washing and screening with sand processing on a modular chassis.
Sand Washing Plant
The Aggresand 206 integrated sand washing plant is readily portable and particularly suitable for green-field applications, contractor user and temporary planning permission sites. Operators more used to static installations will still appreciate the
small footprint and minimal site preparations required for this washing plant. In all cases installation time is significantly less than conventional builds thanks to the high level of factory pre-fitting and connections.
Modular Sand Washing
The no-compromise design ethos adapted ensures maximum serviceability and performance despite the highly integrated and compact nature of the system with numerous innovative features including easily removed pumps, ready access to screening media and intuitive controls. The range includes numerous modular configurations but all are based around the choice of a 16x5’ or 20x6’ washing screen and a choice of sand output capacities.
Features and Benefits
- Up to 3 washed aggregates & 2 washed sands
- Modular design with "plug and play" electrical connections for quick set-up
- Pre-wired & pre-plumbed with single connection points
- Fully automated touch screen control providing all-round plant information
- Choice of grid and screen media options to suit your application
- Intelligent low level and easy access features for maintenance and wash down
- Transportable in 4-6 containers