Terex Washing Systems offers a complete tailored solution for water management and treatment, including a full range of flocculant dosing systems, thickener tanks and a full range of filter presses. Combined this equipment can remove the need for settling ponds.
It is critical that systems are selected appropriate to your specific materials, so the solution can be refined according to your specific requirements. This includes qualified sampling and testing to ensure complete peace of mind for performance and the ability to handle inevitable feed variations.
Intelligent automation is common throughout our equipment range and this is particularly relevant to water management systems. The majority of our systems include fully automated control and adjustment of the flocculant dose, according to the amount of suspended solids and settlement time required. This ensures maximum performance even with highly variable feed materials such as materials derived from recyclable sources to ensure optimum levels of flocculant dosing.
Our wide choice of thickener models and formats ensures you are offered the best solution for your individual needs, all with low operational cost and maximum dewatering in mind. Following the thickener you have a widechoice of filter presses, again depending upon your individual material characteristics and performance needs.
The Terex AquaClear side beam Filter Press is a high performance plate and frame filter press designed specifically for demanding aggregate, mining and recycling applications. The heavy duty construction and high pressure slurry pump technology and optimized hydraulic system ensures maximum performance and reliability, giving dryer cakes, higher production and faster cycle times. Pneumatically operated plate shakers are fitted as standard to aid removal of sticky cakes. The press also features stainless steel sliding doors for addition protection.
- 100% Automated
- Touch Screen Control
- High Quality Filter Plates
- Stainless Steel Guarding
- Heavy duty frame construction
- High pressure design for drier cakes
- Electrohydraulic opening and closing system
- Various plate sizes and chamber configurations
- Fast cycle times
- Pneumatic shakers to aid cake removal
- Core blow out and wash out system
DEEP CONE THICKENER
Terex deep cone thickeners are designed and constructed to give optimum performance and reliability in even the toughest applications. The deep cone provides a smaller foot print than a rake style thickener saving space on site. The thickened sludge underflow
can reach solids content of over 50%. With no moving parts there is reduced maintenance requirement and cost of operation.
- Heavy duty frame construction
- Smaller footprint than rake style thickener
- Thicker sludge (over 50% solids) by weight
- No moving parts reduces maintenance
- Tanks also available in stainless steel
- Discharge under gravity. Eliminates requirement for sludge pump.
The Aquaclear flocculant dosing system is designed to reduce flocculant consumption with high quality engineered components that optimise the mixing and dosing of the flocculant. The addition of real time dosage controller will reduce consumption even further. Automated controls reduces operator interaction time.
- Dry or emulsion polymer system
- Automated controls
- Ultrasonic Level Sensor
- Full Stainless Steel Construction
- Large Capacity Hopper
- Progressive Cavity Pump
- Real time flocculant dosage controller reduces flocculant consumption by up to 30%
TWS also offers a range of rake style, high rate thickeners which allow for minimal feed height, facilitating gravity feed from upstream cyclone based washing systems.
Rake thickeners are designed specifically to deal with high volumes of slurry.
The integral scrapers aid transportation of material from the periphery of the tank to the outlet, thus accelerating the removal of sludge from the thickener.
- Produces sludge with 30 - 40% solids content
- Low level feed in height to enable gravity feed
- The facility to incorporate surface skimmer for removal of light weight trash.
- Can handle high volumes of slurry
- Combined thickening and clarification