Static sand recovery unit on one chassis with a dewatering bucketwheel. It has the capability to produce one quality of sand.
FM 200 BW
The unit removes silts, slimes and clays from sand to produce up to 2 saleable products in applications including concrete, mortar and asphalt sands, quarry dust/crushed fines, lake and beach sands, silica sand, golf course sands, filter bed sands, recycled materials and iron ore.
The range combines a dewatering bucket wheel(s), a centrifugal slurry pump, hydrocyclone(s), a collection tank and a dewatering screen on a single chassis.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Can recover 1 or 2 grades of sand from wet feed or bolt-on
boiler box option for direct dry feed
• Maximum recovery of saleable material through the removal of
silt, slimes and clays below 75μm (200 mesh)
• Variable speed bucket wheel processes 80-90% of material,
reducing wear on the rubber lined pumps & cyclones
• Major reduction in fine material discharging to the water
management system, thus reducing recovery cycle and cost
• Low maintenance & simple operation with self regulating sump
• High frequency dewatering screen reduces residual water
content in your final product to 10–15%
• All electric plant pre-wired to control panel or isolators to
integrate with other Terex equipment