The Terex® FM UltraFines™ is a crucial step in efficient management and recovery of ultrafines sand from waste water streams, produced from washing processes.
This ultra-fines recovery unit can process up to 450m3 per hour of slurry recovering material as low as 40 micron, thus reducing the volume of solids reporting to storage ponds or water treatment plants.
Bringing together a centrifugal pump, a cluster of 4 hydrocyclones and a high frequency dewatering screen on one chassis. The FM UltraFines™ also boasts a uniquely designed conical tank and anti-turbulence system, which is essential in the process of ultra-fines recovery.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Large volume conical tank with bolt on sides
• Removable chassis cover panels for improved serviceability
• Accessible lined pump and motor
• Cyclone array with easy access catch boxes
• Standard 8x4 Dewatering screen
• Fully galvanised, reversible walkways
• 3 Pump options available, dependent on application