The Terex® M 1400 mobile wash plant is a mid-sized track mobile washing screen complete with on board side conveyors for 3 or 4 way splitting of material in applications such as coal, crushed stone, recycled ma...
Tracked Wash Plant
The improved M 1700X tracked wash plant features a new integrated high fluidisation wash box to maximise deck efficiency, increase media wear life and have an adjustable spray system. It also boasts increased standard features, including a standard hydraulic raise and lower for quicker service access, standard hydraulic tensioning, and one-piece catchbox for easy machine reconfiguration.
There are 2 & 3 deck variants are available.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• High capacity, (depends on mesh sizes and material type).
• Quick set up time typically under 15 minutes.
• Maximum mobility with heavy duty, low ground pressure crawler tracks.
• Removable heavy duty pendant remote control system.
• Optional radio control system available
• High performance hydraulic system – Cast iron pumps and motors c/w hydraulic oil cooler.
• Angle adjustable tipping grid with radio control double acting tipping grid rams.
• Optional low profile Single or Double deck Vibrating Grid option with remote control tipping. Angle adjustable and fully riveted construction.
• Aggregate washing
• Split bottom deck to produce two grades of sand
• Hydraulic folding conveyors
• Hydraulic screen angle adjustment
• Screen walkway and access ladder
|Belt Width||Main Conveyor - 42" / 1050mm|
|Screen||16' x 5' / 4.88m x 1.5m|