The Terex® M 1400 mobile wash plant is a mid-sized track mobile washing screen complete with on board side conveyors for 3 or 4 way splitting of material in applications such as coal, crushed stone, recycled ma...
The M 2100 is a tracked rinser offering excellent entry level to achieve robust washing with maximum flexibility for integration into a larger plant. It incorporates a fully hydraulic folding on-board conveyors and is capable of producing up to 5 products.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• High capacity wash plant (depending on mesh sizes and material type)
• Quick set up time typically under 15 minutes
• Excellent mobility with heavy duty, low ground pressure crawler tracks
• Optional tri-axle bogie system allows the track machine to be transported without the need for a low loader
• Removable heavy duty pendant remote control system
• Optional radio control system available if required at extra cost
• High performance hydraulic system
• Angle adjustable tipping grid with radio control double acting tipping grid rams
• Low profile single and double deck vibrating grid option with remote control tipping. Angle adjustable and fully riveted construction
|Belt Width||Main Conveyor - 42" / 1050mm|