High performance, heavy duty electrical screening solutions, ideal for aggregate and recycling applications or you can opt for our stand alone feeder options. Cost effective efficient modular and mobile units that can be used on a stand-alone basis or integrated with larger TWS systems. Hydraulic, electric, static, mobile. Move it, wash it, stack it, sell it.
H Range - H9 / H12 / H20 / H25
A stand alone hopper designed to provide a constant feed of material to Terex® Washplants. A range of different options are available to suit your requirements.
- Heavy-duty robust construction ideal for rugged operating environment
- Can be powered electrically or can be hydraulically coupled to an optional electric Hydraulic Powerpack for complete feed control
- Choice of Hydraulic Tipping Reject Grid or Double Deck Vibrating Grid to suit your application
- Self cleaning grid bars available in a variety of apertures from 75mm up to 200mm
- Hopper Extensions and Liners available for increased capacity and wear resistance
- Intelligent hinged maintenance access
- Integrates seamlessly with other Terex Washing Systems product
The Terex® AggreScalp™ is a versatile, high performance heavy duty electric screening machine that has the flexibility to operate as a 2-way or 3-way split screener. The highly aggressive screen can accept media including bofor bars, finger screens, woven mesh and 3D punch plates, which allows it to be used across a wide variety of applications.
- Electric powered (40Kw)
- Integrated hydraulic pack for set up
- Pre wired & pre plumbed
- Quick set up
- Integrated discharge conveyors
- 2-way & 3-way split