Our full-service facilities repair, refurbish, inspect and install heavy equipment. We can maintain your Terex® and Genie® machines along with work on virtually any hydraulic, electric, hybrid and truck equipment.
Need a technician to come to you? Terex Services has experienced mobile field service technicians who are prepared with fully equipped and stocked service trucks to provide you with the parts and service support that keeps your equipment maintained and operating.
In the field or in our shops, we have the capabilities you demand. We also offer Service Agreements customized to your equipment needs to maximize your uptime and reduce repair costs.
Full Service, Any Brand
- Over 200 Nationwide Technicians
- Shop Service and Mobile Technician Fleet
- Emergency Storm Response
- Utility Truck and Digger Derrick Service
- Mobile Elevated Work Platform (MEWP) Service
- Telehandler and Forklift Service
- Crane Service
- Service Body, Engine and Chassis Repair
- Factory Approved Warranty Work
- Hydraulic, Mechanical and Electrical Troubleshooting and Repair
- Extensive Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Transfers, Rebuilds and Reconditioning
- Inspections and Dielectric Testing
- ANSI/OEM, DOT, OSHA Repair and Inspection Services
- Certified Welders and Cylinder Repair