The FM20C is a Sand Recovery unit on one chassis. It has the ability to produce one grade of quality sand.
FM120C | Sand Recovery Unit
The Terex® FM120 Compact is a Sand Recovery Unit designed to process up to 120tph and produce up to 2 grades of sand.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Can recover 1 or 2 grades of sand from wet feed or bolt-on boiler box option for direct dry feed
• Maximum recovery of saleable material through the removal of silt, slimes and clays below 75μm (200 mesh)
• Robust easy to assemble steel construction complete with galvanized walkway & handrails provide easy access
• Low maintenance & simple operation with self regulating cyclone tank
• Pumps & cyclones have replaceable rubber liners for extended wear life
• High frequency dewatering screen reduces residual water content in your final product to 10–15%
• All electric plant pre-wired to control panel or isolators to integrate with other equipment