The FM20C is a Sand Recovery unit on one chassis. It has the ability to produce one grade of quality sand.
FM 120 C-2G | Sand Recovery Unit
The FM 120 C-2G is designed to be both cost and energy efficient. The range uses centrifugal force within the cyclone(s) to remove clay, silt and slime from sand to bring it into specification. The range combines a collection tank, centrifugal slurry pump(s), hydrocyclone(s) and a dewatering screen on a single chassis.
Capable of producing two grades of sand with an approximate output of 80-120 tonnage per hour the FM 120 C-2G works in conjunction with the Terex Washing Systems range.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Can recover 1 or 2 grades of sand from wet feed or bolt-on boiler box option for direct dry feed
• Maximum recovery of saleable material through the removal of silt, slimes and clays below 75μm (200 mesh)
• Robust easy to assemble steel construction complete with galvanized walkway & handrails provide easy access
• Low maintenance & simple operation with self regulating cyclone tank
• Pumps & cyclones have replaceable rubber liners for extended wear life
• High frequency dewatering screen reduces residual water content in your final product to 10–15%
• All electric plant pre-wired to control panel or isolators to integrate with other equipment