The CTT 132-6, as all new city class models, features an easy set up and is provided with latest and proven Terex technologies such as Power match, T-Torque and TPP. Max jib length of 60 m (196.9 ft) and a max...
Advanced Electronic Control
|SK 452-20, CTT 132-6, CTT 172-8, CTT 202-8, CTT 202-10, CTT 222-10, CTT 292-12 CTT 472-20, CTLH 192-12, CTL 272-18, CTL 282-18|
Terex advanced electronics ensure precise crane control, provide instant operating data and simplify crane setup to reduce installation time at the jobsite.
Electronic control offers these standard functions:
- Easy setup. Save up to 75% of the time to configure the crane thanks to the electronic setup.
- Terex Power Plus (TPP). Boosts operating capacity by an extra 10% when needed.
- Terex Power Match (TPM). Lowers energy consumption at the jobsite.
- Auto-levelling. On luffing jib cranes, holds the load level during jib luffing movement for accurate load placement.
- T-Torque slewing technology. The new inverter technology with torque control gives the operator a better control over crane slewing. Each operator can save his customized settings on startup boost, acceleration, deceleration, counter-manoeuvre and speeds.
The crane is also ready for Anti-Collision and Zoning systems, ideal for multiple cranes jobsites.