The CTL 140-10 luffing jib tower crane has a maximum capacity of 10 t (11 USt) and a jib tip capacity of 1.8 t (2 USt).
The new Hydraulic Luffing Jib tower crane CTLH 192-12 features the latest Hydraulic luffing technology to reach the lowest in service and out of service radius, of only 3m and 8m respectively. The model has a max jib length of 55 m (180 ft) and a maximum capacity of 12 t (13.2 USt).
- High versatility in terms of tower mast, chassis and jib lengths
- Featuring the new control system that brings easy and quick setup, Terex Power Plus (TPP) and Power Match functions
- New cabin with outstanding visibility and comfort
- New Slewing System with customizable setting
- Ready for the T-Link Telematics Platform and Anti-Collision / Zoning systems
- Max jib length: 55 m (180 ft)
- Capacity at max length: 2.35 t (2.59 USt)
- Max capacity: 12 t (13.2 USt)