Terex flat top tower cranes are characterised by quality workmanship that provides reliable performance under continuous operation. Easy erection/maintenance and parts modularity provide a high level of cost-effectiveness. Ergonomic cabs enable crane operators to work efficiently.
1. Tower mast optimisation: varying options of tower mast to best suit needs such as height requirements and return on investment opportunities
2. Power plus feature to lift the “extra mile”
3. Terex tower cranes strive to simplify positioning and erection: no matter the construction nor the number of cranes working together
4. Jib clearance for jobs requiring overlapping and to optimise free standing height
5. Jib modularity to get the most from your fleet
6. Naturally electric. No diesel engine, avoiding air and noise pollution (very important in built-up areas)
7. Terex T-Link telematics platform gives you the freedom to be in control of your fleet data anytime, anywhere
8. Various grounding options allowing more choice for the various needs of the crane
9. Terex T-Lift: boosts comfort, efficiency and safety for technicians and operators
Looking for a crane model that has been discontinued? Click here for the Legacy Crane Archive.