Go off-road confidently with Terex rough terrain cranes. With excellent ground clearance and up to four steering modes, positioning these cranes in even the most rugged terrain is easy.
Add to that their flexibility, durable construction and low cost of ownership, and you can see why Terex rough terrain cranes are an easy choice for day-in-day-out lifting.
1. No matter the ground type or condition, Terex RT are highly efficient; a real ALL Terrain crane
2. A versatile machine for indoor use thanks to its compact dimensions and zoning system
3. Jib availability to reach the more demanding spots on top of the buildings
4. No matter how crowded and narrow the lift area, you can always find the right safe spot
5. Pick and carry capability enables you to lift and carefully place loads at distance
6. High lift capacity and compact crane dimensions, the perfect compromise
7. Single cabin design with an easy-to-use, intuitive control system
8. Increases the value of your investment over time
9. Terex T-Link telematics platform gives you the freedom to be in control of your fleet data anytime, anywhere
10. Remote control available to perform lifts
Looking for a crane model that has been discontinued? Click here for the Legacy Crane Archive.