- Stands for: Yangtze river, or literally translates into “long river”.
- Manufacturer of mobile cranes with lifting capacities from 8 to 130 tonnes.
- Based in Luzhou, Sichuan, China.
- Changjiang brand cranes are sold in China
- Truck crane
- Truck mounted crane
Founded in 1965 in Luzhou as the branch of Beijing Crane Company.
Acquired 50% by Terex Cranes.
Distinguished Historical Accomplishments
Changjiang brand truck cranes have been used in a variety of large-scale projects such as aircraft building as well as harsh operating conditions.
Key innovations include:
- First factory in China to successfully test hydraulic crane
- First in Asia to successfully test 125 ton full hydraulic cranes
- Ranked in Top 500 Machinery Company by National Bureau Statistics of China.