The TM 3851 is a 19 t maximum lifting capacity boom truck with 51 ft main boom.
- 70 ft (21.3 m) fully synchronous telescopic keel boom
- 19 USt (17.2 t) maximum lifting capacity
- Enhanced dual operator control stations
- Load moment indicator with work area definition
|Max Capacity||19 USt / 17.3 t|
|Max Main Boom Length||70 ft / 21.3 m|
|Max Tip Height||120 ft / 36.6 m|
- Enhanced Dual Control Console: Modular, dual-control console allows operation from either side of the machine.
- Precise Control: Fully proportional controls with precise metering for smooth boom movements.
- Work Area Definition: The operator can define boundaries for boom rotation, lift and lower. A warning alarm sounds if the boom moves outside the defined area.
Strength and Power
- Proven Keel Boom Design: Three-section fully synchronized, self-centering design that optimizes strength and delivers performance for high lift capacities at all lift radii.
- High-Performance Hydraulics: Three-pump system simultaneously provides independent flow to the boom, hoist and slew drive.
- Outriggers: Heavy-duty outrigger system offers stability and a compact footprint.
- External Rotation Drive: External rotation drive provides easy maintenance access.
- Hoses: Hoses for extend/retract are easily accessible if maintenance is required.