The Crossover 5000 is a 50 USt maximum lifting capacity boom truck with 110 ft main boom.
The Crossover 4500L is no longer in production.
- 129 ft (39.3 m) fully synchronous telescopic boom
- 45 USt (40.8 t) maximum lifting capacity
|Max Capacity||45 USt / 40.8 t|
|Max Main Boom Length||129 ft / 39.3 m|
|Max Tip Height||55.8 m / 183 ft|
Strength and Power
- Proven boom design: Four-section fully synchronized design
- High-performance hydraulics: Three-pump system simultaneously provides independent flow to the boom, hoist and rotation functions
- X-pattern outriggers are designed to offer maximum stability while still providing a small footprint. X-pattern front outrigger design eliminates front jack requirement.
- Standard 360 degree continuous rotation
- Precise control: Fully proportional controls
- Work area definition: The operator can define boundaries for boom rotation, lift and lower. A warning alarm sounds if the boom moves outside the defined area.