The HC 120 is a 109 t (120 USt) crawler crane with 70 m (230 ft) maximum main boom.
The HC 230 is no longer in production.
- 230 USt (208.7 t) maximum lifting capacity
- Increased capacity at working radii with optional CWT Plus package
- Power up / down and freefall on main and auxiliary drums
- Quiet, comfortable operator’s cab with excellent viewing range
- Smooth operating speed reduction system which minimizes shock loading when load or boom limits are approached
- Two speed travel allows operator to select the best speed and power control for any operation condition
- Superior Transportability:
12 ft (3.66 m) width
11 ft 5 in. (3.48 m) height
- Hydraulic counterweight removal system simplifies installation