The BT 28106 is a 28 USt maximum lifting capacity boom truck with 106 ft main boom.
The BT 5092 is no longer in production.
- 92 ft (28 m) fully synchronous telescopic keel boom
- 25 USt (22.7 t) maximum lifting capacity
- Quick reeving boom head
- Electronic rated capacity indicator
|Max Capacity||25 USt / 22.7 t|
|Max Main Boom Length||92 ft / 28 m|
|Max Tip Height||144 ft / 43.9 m|
- Enhanced Dual Control Console: Modular, dual-control console allows operation from either side of the machine.
- Precise Control: Fully proportional controls with precise metering for smooth boom movements.
- Work Area Definition: The operator can define boundaries for boom rotation, lift and lower. A warning alarm sounds if the boom moves outside the defined area.
Strength and Power
- Proven Keel Boom Design: Four-section fully synchronized, self-centering design that optimizes strength and delivers performance for high lift capacities at all lift radii.
- High-Performance Hydraulics: Three-pump system simultaneously provides independent flow to the boom, hoist and slew drive.
- Outriggers: Heavy-duty outrigger system offers stability and a compact footprint.
- External Rotation Drive: External rotation drive provides easy maintenance access.
- HosesHoses for extend/retract are easily accessible if maintenance is required.