The RT 1080L is a 80 t (88 USt) rough terrain crane with a 41.7 m (137 ft) five section, dual mode boom.
Rough Terrain Crane
The new Terex rough terrain crane TRT 80 is an 80 t max capacity crane with a main boom length of 42.1 m. The model features the new TEOS Terex Operating System: on a 10'' touch screen display, this new
control system has a totally new user interface with improved information flow and accessibility, to increase customer’s operating efficiency.
- 80 t maximum lifting capacity
- 42.1 m five section boom - three telescoping modes
- 45.0 m maximum tip height main boom
- Additional 2-section jib of 8/15 m
- 59.5 m max tip height with jib
- Four steering modes
- Extra wide and tiltable cabin
- Ergonomic and customizable electro-proportional joysticks