The T 340-1 is a 36 t (40 USt) truck crane with a 28.6 m (94 ft) boom.
T 340-1 XL
The T 340-1 XL is no longer in production.
- 36 t (40 USt) maximum capacity
- 32.0 m (105 ft) maximum boom length
- 48.1 m (158 ft) maximum tip height with jib
- Engine power 224 kW (300 hp)
- Travel speeds up to 96 km/h (60 mph)
|Max Capacity||40 USt / 36.3 t|
|Max Main Boom Length||105 ft / 32 m|
|Max Tip Height||158 ft / 48.1 m|
- Climate controlled cab: Upper cab can be configured with heat and air conditioning to fit the needs of your work environment.
- Precise control: Fully proportional electrohydraulic joysticks provide precise control of all hydraulic functions.
- Work area definition: An operator aid that provides the ability for the operator to define limits for boom rotation and height. A warning alarm sounds if the boom moves outside the defined work area.
Strength and Power
- Full synchronous boom design: Four-section fully synchronized design that optimizes strength and delivers performance for high lift capacities at all lift radii.
- High-performance hydraulics: Three-pump system simultaneously provides independent flow to the boom, hoist and slew drive
- Outriggers: The outrigger system is designed to provide stability and a small footprint.
- Rotation drive: Easily maintained by remote mounted grease zerks.
- Remote mounted filters: Most filters are remote mounted for ease of access.