The T 560-1 is a 54 t (60 USt) truck crane with a 33.5 m (110 ft) boom.
The T 780 truck crane offers proven performance and ease of use. Designed to set-up easily on the job site and travel down the highway at maximum allowable speeds, this crane makes an excellent addition to any taxi-crane fleet.
- 73 t (80 USt) maximum capacity
- 38.4 m (126 ft) maximum boom length
- 40.5 m (133 ft) maximum tip height
- Engine power 335 kW (450 hp)
- Air-ride suspension
- Travel speeds up to 105 km/h (65 mph)
|Max Capacity||80 USt / 72.6 t|
|Max Main Boom Length||126 ft / 38.4 m|
|Max Tip Height||189 ft / 57.6 m|
- Climate controlled cab: Upper cab can be configured with heat and air conditioning to fit the needs of your work environment.
- Precise control: Fully proportional electrohydraulic joysticks provide precise control of all hydraulic functions.
- Hydraulic counterweight removal system: No need for auxiliary equipment to assist removal of the counterweight slabs.
Strength and Power
- Proven boom design: Four-section, fully synchronized design.
- High-performance hydraulics: Three-pump system provides a combined flow of 131 gal/min (495 l/min) and enables simultaneous hydraulic functioning.
- Outriggers: The outrigger system is designed to provide stability and a small footprint.
- Slew ring: External slew ring is easily greased via two accessible grease zerks within the cab.
- Remote mounted filters: Filters are remote mounted for ease of access.
- Hydraulic quick disconnects are standard: Provided for ease of installation of pressure check gauges.