The Mobile Hydraulic Mechanic certification offered by the International Fluid Power Society is an excellent way to make sure your mechanics have the knowledge and skills needed to service the Digger Derricks and Aerial Devices in your fleet. Individuals interested in pursuing a Fluid Power certification through Terex Utilities will have the opportunity to go through a review session led by our certified instructors before attempting the written and hands-on exams. The training and certification can be conducted either at Terex Utilities or on-site at your location.
Below is an example of some of the topics that may be covered:
- Hydraulic Symbols
- Using calipers and micrometers
- Preventing and repairing system leaks
- Proper procedure to take fluid samples
- Checking the system for water
- Replacing hoses and fittings
- Checking the condition of hydraulic filters
For more information on our FPS training, including cost and availability, please contact email@example.com or call 1-844-837-3948
Currently there are no FPS Schools scheduled, check back often for updates!