The Crossover 8000 is a 80 USt maximum lifting capacity boom truck with 126 ft main boom.
The Crossover 6000 is no longer in production.
- 110 ft (33.5 m) fully synchronous telescopic boom
- 60 USt (54.4 t) maximum lifting capacity
|Max Capacity||60 USt / 54.4 t|
|Max Main Boom Length||110 ft / 33.5 m|
|Max Tip Height||170 ft / 51.8 m|
Strength and Power
- Proven boom design: Four-section fully synchronized design
- High-performance hydraulics: Three-pump system simultaneously provides independent flow to the boom, hoist and rotation functions
- X-pattern outriggers are designed to offer maximum stability while still providing a small footprint. X-pattern front outrigger design eliminates front jack requirement.
- Standard 360 degree continuous rotation
- Precise control: Fully proportional controls
- Work area definition: The operator can define boundaries for boom rotation, lift and lower. A warning alarm sounds if the boom moves outside the defined area.