Welcome to Terex Finlay!
Terex® Finlay have been manufacturing a comprehensive range of tracked mobile crushing, screening and conveying equipment for 60 years.Terex® Finlay are global pioneers in tracked mobile solutions and offer a comprehensive range of equipment to the quarrying, mining, construction, demolition and recycling industries. Our range of innovative machines are manufactured to provide efficient production, low operational costs and ease of maintenance.
Terex Finlay is expanding its mobile crusher line with the introduction of its IC-Range of compact impactors. The IC-Range of compact impact crushers have been specifically designed for quarrying, construction and demolition debris, reinforced concrete and asphalt recycling applications.Read more: of Terex Finlay introduce IC-Range of compact impactors.
The Welding Development Programme at Terex Materials Processing (MP) Ballymoney plant – a key component fabrication site for Terex Finlay - has received the “seal of approval" from the Welding Institute (TWI) for the very high quality of both its teaching ability and finished work.Read more: of Terex Finlay Welding Quality Recognised by TWI
Terex Finlay has expanded its Canadian dealer network with the addition of Crushco Equipment LTD for the full range of Finlay crushing, screening and conveying equipment across Ontario.Read more: of Terex Finlay Appoints Crushco as New Dealer in Ontario, Canada.
New Product launches
Terex Finlay TF-75H High Level Organics Feeder
Terex Finlay TF-75H Organics Feeder
The TF-75H organics high level feeder has been engineered specifically for the stockpiling and aerating of lower density, bulky materials such as soils, mulch, biomass and compost.
- Auger at the hopper outlet provides aeration and untangling solution and minimizes fluctuations in bulk density of organic materials.
- Heavy duty auger design, equipped with replaceable hardened paddles.
- The adjustable operating speed of the feeder belt ensures controlled and efficient flow of material.
- Specifically designed organics hopper improves material flow eliminating bridging and ensures efficient movement of materials.
Terex Finlay 694+ Inclined Screen
Terex Finlay 694+ Inclined Screen
The next generation 694+ inclined screen has been developed to fulfill the demands of high production producers. The new high energy screenbox features three full size 6.1m x 1.53m (20’ x 5’) decks that can process fine, sticky and dirty material with ease in quarrying, mining, sand and gravel, coal, woodchip and topsoil applications.
- Simplified and reconfigured folding mechanism for the onboard product conveyors for ease of deployment and user-friendly operation.
- Hydraulic folding catwalks as standard for improved onsite efficiency and to enable rapid screenbox deployment.
- Maximum utilisation of three 20’ x 5’ (6.1m x 1.53m) decks provide ultra-efficient screening capacities even at small aggregate sizes.
- The fourth (oversize plus) conveyor provides variable tilt and side slew capability to accurately discharge materials for re-circulation to crushers or for stockpiling.
- Screen box angle can be hydraulically adjusted to an angle between 18°and 32°.
- T-Link telematics hardware and software along with free seven year data subscription are fitted and installed as standard.
Looking for your local Terex Finlay distributor? Enter your location information (as easy as your ZIP code) into the Terex Finlay Dealer Locator, and addresses, maps and links will point you toward your local dealer