The Hybrid Finlay® J-1175 mobile jaw crusher offers operators the flexibility to power the plant either by mains electric connection or the onboard genset powerpack configuration. Either power option presents o...
The Finlay® J-1170AS mobile jaw crushing plant provides the flexibility of a crushing and screening plant on one machine. This aggressive machine features a detachable on-board sizing screen.
The heartbeat of the machine is a robust hydrostatically driven Terex® jaw chamber which provides high capacity with large reduction ratios. The jaw chamber configuration can be set up specifically for quarrying applications or processing construction demolition debris using the hydraulic release chamber option.
The J-1170AS features a heavy duty variable speed VGF and integrated prescreen giving excellent production throughput in quarrying, mining, demolition and recycling applications.
- On board After Screen delivering a single sized product removing the need for a second machine.
- After Screen system can be removed quickly allowing the operator to use as a standard unit, giving the operator versatility depending on the application.
- Automatic variable speed VGF ensures continuous choke feeding of the crushing chamber for optimal productivity.
- High powered hydrostatic drive ensures precise chamber control and reverse functionality for clearing blockages and assisting in demolition and recycling applications.
- Hydraulic assisted closed side setting adjustment minimizes downtime and offers quick adjustment.
Terex Finlay J-1170AS jaw crusher (Recycling Concrete)
Terex Finlay J-1170AS jaw crusher (Concrete recycling)
Terex Finlay J-1170AS jaw crusher (Asphalt recycling)
Terex Finlay J-1170AS jaw crusher (recycling C&D waste)
|Net Engine Power||Tier 3 / Stage IIIA - Caterpillar C9 350hp / Tier 3 / Stage IIIA - Caterpillar C9 261kW|
|Inlet Opening||44" x 28" / 1100mm x 700mm|
|Operating Weight||120,372lbs / 54,600KG|
|Transport Dimensions||Height 11' 0'' | Width 9' 8'' | Length 52' 8'' / Height 3.4m | Width 2.95m | Length 16m|
|Working Dimensions||Height 13' 2'' | Width 19' 10'' | Length 56' 3'' / Height 4.01m | Width 6.04m | Length 17.16m|
REMOTE PLANT MAXIMISATION.
That's what Terex Finlays’ T-Link telematics system is all about.
T-Link telematics system is the optimum tool to connect you remotely to your Terex Finlay equipment.
At any given time you can see the exact location and status of your crushers and screeners.
T-Link has been fitted to all Terex Finlay crushers* since 1st January 2016 and screeners* from 1st January 2017 (*machines fitted with electronic engine).