The first Terex® Finlay 870 scalper production model has tracked off our Terex Dungannon production line and is on its way to our dealer in Hungary, MRE-H Kft.
The Terex® Finlay 870 tracked scalper is a compact and aggressive forward facing heavy duty screen. This highly versatile and flexible machine excels in primary and secondary screening applications such as aggregates, sand and gravel, top soil, construction demolition and recycling applications where site space is at a premium.
The machine has been designed to meet the requirements of large and small scale operators looking for a high performance screen with a small footprint that is easy to operate and transport.
- The screenbox features two “true” 4.1m x 1.22m (13’ 6” x 4’) screening decks to give a total screening area of 9.74m2 (105ft2).
- Screen box angle can be hydraulically adjusted to an angle between 14º to 18º.
- Aggressive screen box can accept bofor bars, screenharps, woven mesh, punch plate and cascade fingers.
- Compatible for 2-way or 3-way split configurations.
- Screen box discharge end can be hydraulically raised to facilitate efficient and easy media access and changing.
- T-Link telematics hardware and software along with free seven year data subscription are fitted and installed as standard.
For further details and availability of this machine contact Peter Orisek at: