The Terex® Finlay I-120RS provides the flexibility of a portable impact crushing and screening plant on one platform. The on-board innovative quick detach 3.66m x 1.53m (12’ x 5’) two deck screen ensures a qual...
Compact Impact Crusher
The Terex® Finlay IC-100 Horizontal Compact Crusher has been specifically designed for quarrying, construction and demolition debris, reinforced concrete and asphalt recycling applications. The IC-100 features a Ø860mm x 860mm (Ø34" x 34") direct drive horizontal impact chamber with variable rotor speed.
The advanced electronic control system monitors, controls and regulates the speed of the VGF to maintain a consistent feed of material into the impact chamber to maintain optimal crushing capacity. The IC-100 provides operators with a compact and versatile machine that gives high material reduction ratios and produces a consistent product grading.
The compact size, ease of transport, quick set up times and intuitive operation make this Horizontal Compact Crusher ideal for contract crushers, independent rental houses and small scale operators.
- Direct drive Ø860mm x 860mm (Ø34" x 34") crusher chamber with independent belt tensioner allowing for rapid adjustment.
- Hydraulic apron setting assist provides convenient and efficient adjustment of the aprons.
- Hydraulic overload protection in event that an un-crushable object enters chamber.
- The ease of material flow through the machine has been greatly improved with each component increasing in width as the material moves through the machine.
- Crusher chamber is supplied with a 4 bar rotor and two apron design for large reduction ratios and consistent product shape.
Terex Finlay IC-100RS Compact Impact Crusher (screen detach)
Terex Finlay IC-100 compact impact crusher
|Net Engine Power: Tier 3 / Stage IIIA||John Deere 6068 260hp / John Deere 6068 194kW|
|Net Engine Power: Tier 4F / Stage IV||Volvo 275hp / Volvo 205kW|
|Net Engine Power: Stage V||Volvo 275hp / Volvo 205kW|
|Rotor Size||Ø 34” x33” / Ø860mm x 830mm|
|Transport Weight||52,250lbs / 23,600kg|
REMOTE PLANT MAXIMISATION.
That's what Terex Finlays’ T-Link telematics system is all about.
T-Link telematics system is the optimum tool to connect you remotely to your Terex Finlay equipment.
At any given time you can see the exact location and status of your crushers and screeners.
T-Link has been fitted to all Terex Finlay crushers* since 1st January 2016 and screeners* from 1st January 2017 (*machines fitted with electronic engine).